- Regular price
- Regular price
- translation missing: en.products.product.sale_price
- translation missing: en.products.product.unit_price_label
- translation missing: en.general.accessibility.unit_price_separator
- translation missing: en.products.product.availability
- Sold Out
A great introduction for Beginner Lash Stylists.
- Size: 10 mL
- Strength: ***
- Sensitivity: **
- Bond Life: 4 weeks
- Drying Time: 1-2 seconds
- Color: Black
- Ideal Humidity: 40-60%
- Ideal Room Temperature: 70-72°F
- Viscosity: Low-Medium
- Recommended for Beginner Stylists
- Best for Classic Lashes application
- Item is shipped enclosed in a heat deflecting pouch with silica gel packet and glue pin
Store in refrigerator with silica gel packet for best quality (silica gel absorbs excess moisture and keeps adhesive dry). Allow bottle to reach room temperature and shake well prior to opening. Use included glue pin if adhesive nozzle gets clogged
Shake for 2 minutes prior to dispensing drop.
If the nozzle becomes clogged use provided adhesive pin.
If adhesive begins to separate, becomes more tacky and has a strong odor, it's time to replenish.
Adhesive can be used up to 2-3 months once opened and can be stored unopened for up to 6 months.
- Clean spout with acetone or alcohol after each use to avoid the cap from plugging.
- Replenish adhesive drop every 10-15 minutes, depending on humidity, for optimal performance.
- Monitor room humidity with hydrometer to improve lash bond.
Ethyl Cyanoacrylate, Ethoxyethyl Cyanoacrylate, Poly (Methyl Methacrylate), Hydroquinone, Carbon Black