Pro-Grade Gel Remover
- Regular price
- Regular price
- translation missing: en.products.product.sale_price
- translation missing: en.products.product.unit_price_label
- translation missing: en.general.accessibility.unit_price_separator
- translation missing: en.products.product.availability
- Sold Out
Use to remove unwanted eyelash extensions. The thicker gel formula gently dissolves adhesive allowing lash extensions to be removed without harming your client's natural lashes.
- Formula information:
- his thicker gel formula gently dissolves adhesives allowing the lash extensions to slide off without harming your client's natural lashes.
- Size: 20 mL
Tape down the bottom lashes and apply a drop size amount of remover onto 2 microbrush swabs. Coat each extension by placing one microbrush swab on top and on the bottom of the lash. Gently coat the extensions with remover and keep sliding down the microbrush swab down the lash until the lashes beging to glide off. Once they have been compltely removed use a Super Cleanse face wipe to wipe away any remaining gel residue. Follow up with a lash bath for a double cleanse to ensure the remover is completelty removed.
- Always clean residue after removal with Prep+Post Makeup Remover Pads and Lint-Free Applicator Swabs.
Methyl Pyrrolidone, Water, Propylene Carbonate, Butyrolactone, Phenoxyethanol, Silica Dimethicone Silylate, Triethanolamine, Polyacrylamide, C13-14 Isoparaffin, Laureth-7, Ethylhexylglycerin, Carbomer, Acrylates/C10-30 Alkyl Acrylate Crosspolymer, Fragrance, Blue 1 (CI 42090), Red 40 (CI 16035), Sodium Sulfate, Sodium Chloride