Hybrid Hero Adhesive
- Regular price
- Regular price
- translation missing: en.products.product.sale_price
- translation missing: en.products.product.unit_price_label
- translation missing: en.general.accessibility.unit_price_separator
- translation missing: en.products.product.availability
- Sold Out
The best lash adhesive for versatility and strength.
Hybrid Hero is a lash artist’s dream come true.
The versatile formula means it can be used for all lash types – Classic, Volume or Hybrid. It works in all climates too, so it’s perfect if conditions in your lash room can be temperamental. No matter the humidity, Hybrid Hero has your back.
If you’re looking for the best lash adhesive for a variety of lash types, Hybrid Hero promises to be your new go-to.
- Size: 5ml
- Dry time: 1 second
- Bond: 6 weeks
- Humidity: 30-70%
- Viscosity: Thin-Med
- Color: Black
- Flexibility: Medium
- Climate: All
- Temperature: 68-72 F
- Application: Classic & Volume
- Store in cool dry place with silica gel packet for best quality. Each bottle comes with a complimentary silica gel packet to absorb excess moisture and keep adhesive fresh.
- Shake for 2 minutes prior to dispensing a drop.
- If adhesive becomes clogged, use provided adhesive pin.
- Adhesive can be used up to 2 months once opened and can be stored unopened for up to 6 months.
- Clean the adhesive nozzle thoroughly after each use with a lint-free wipe and acetone or alcohol to avoid excess build up or clogging.
- Dispense a new adhesive drop every 10-15 minutes, depending on humidity, for optimal performance.
Ethyl-2-Cyanoacrylate, Alkoxy-2-Cyanoacrylate, n-Butyl-2-Cyanoacrylate, Polymethyl Methacrylate, Carbon Black
Overall I am not very impressed. I have used JB glue for years and loved it but the new formula is more difficult to use in my opinion. It does not adhere quick enough and many of my clients are more sensitive to it now when I received these last two bottles.
The quality of the adhesive has changed over the last two years, everything in regards to the way he is, he said does its job, and any adhesive by this brand for that matter, has changed radically. Any money spent on adhesives from this brand since the beginning of 2021 has been a complete waste of money and resources,. It is my best advice to recommend the potential customers purchase from different brands, such as BBL lashes.