Mega Classic Adhesive
- Regular price
- Regular price
- translation missing: en.products.product.sale_price
- translation missing: en.products.product.unit_price_label
- translation missing: en.general.accessibility.unit_price_separator
- translation missing: en.products.product.availability
- Sold Out
Ultra-black. Ultra-flexible. Ultra-effective.
Mega Classic is a must-have for your lash station. With a deep black formula and flexible consistency, this lash extension adhesive has been specifically formulated for Classic lash sets.
Mega Classic is ideal for lash artists working in more humid environments, with an optimum performance in the range of 40-70% humidity. It has a one-second dry time in these conditions, delivering a firm hold and unbeatable retention for your clients.
Like all our lash adhesives, Mega Classic is manufactured here in the USA using only the finest-quality ingredients.
- Available Sizes: 2, 5, or 10ml
- Dry time: 1 second
- Bond: 6 weeks
- Humidity: 40-70%
- Viscosity: Thin-Med
- Color: Black
- Flexibility: Medium
- Climate: Humid
- Ideal Temperature: 68-72 F
- Application: Classic Lashes
- Store in cool dry place with silica gel packet for best quality. Each bottle comes with a complimentary silica gel packet to absorb excess moisture and keep adhesive fresh.
- Shake for 2 minutes prior to dispensing a drop.
- If adhesive becomes clogged, use provided adhesive pin.
- Adhesive can be used up to 2-3 months once opened and can be stored unopened for up to 6 months.
- Clean the adhesive nozzle thoroughly after each use with a lint-free wipe and acetone or alcohol to avoid excess build up or clogging.
- Dispense a new adhesive drop every 10-15 minutes, depending on humidity, for optimal performance.
Ethyl Cyanoacrylate, Polymethyl Methacrylate, CI 77266
I paid alot of money for this bottle of glue and have purchased many bottles from JB before. This bottle came as pure water and did not work. I had to throw it away and it was a COMPLETE waste of $100. I no longer will be getting glue from JB after this. I got no response when trying to reach out to customer service.
Best lash glue I’ve ever used
I’ve been buying this glue for 7+ years and I’m so happy y’all are finally selling it again. You may think it’s pricey but this glue will last you a very long time and it is the one and only glue that doesn’t burn my clients eyes but is also strong enough to hold the lashes/ great retention. Overall the price is higher than a lot of glue you may find online but you can actually trust this glue to not ruin your clients eyelashes. Quality over quantity. You pay for what you get!!!
Great dry time, works beautifully in humidity, nice consistency! Definitely one of my all around go too!