Cloud Cleanse Lash Wash - Retail Bundle
- Regular price
- Regular price
- Translation missing: en.products.product.sale_price
- Translation missing: en.products.product.unit_price_label
- Translation missing: en.general.accessibility.unit_price_separator
- Translation missing: en.products.product.availability
- Sold Out
Defend your lashes for ultra-longevity with this dreamy tea tree lash cleanser.
Ever wondered how to clean lash extensions and defend against bacteria without doing any damage? Say hello to our gently foaming Cloud Cleanse Lash Wash, formulated with Tea Tree Water for a soothing cleanse that washes away sources of inflammation.
Simply swipe across lashes using our Cleanse Brush to cleanse lash follicles and keep your lashes fresh and healthy for longer. Cloud Cleanse’s oil-free and purifying formula gently conditions lashes as it cleans, extending the retention period of your sets while being kind on your clients’ skin.
- Size:150ml / 5.1 fl. oz.
- Key Ingredients
- Tea Tree Extract to inhibit bacterial growth
- Rosewater & Gardenia Flower Extract to provide a natural, synthetic-free fragrance
- Cucumber, Aloe, & Chamomile to soothe sensitive skin
- Panthenol to condition lashes
- PARABEN FREE, CRUELTY FREE, VEGAN, MADE IN USA
RETAIL PROFIT CALCULATOR:
- Set of 12
Retail Value: $204
Pro Price: $143
Pro Profit: $61
- Set of 24
Retail Value: $408
Pro Price: $204
Pro Profit: $204
- Use the cap as a cup! Use one pump of foam and dip Cleanse Brush into cup when using on client.
Water, Rosa Damascena (Rose) Flower Extract, Cocamidopropyl Hydroxysultaine, Sodium Citrate, Propenadiol, Disodium Laureth Sulfosuccinate, Sodium Lauryl Sulfoacetate, Gluconolactone, Melaleuca Alternifoilia (Tea Tree) Flower/Leaf/Stem Extract, Cucumis Sativus (Cucumber) Fruit Extract, Chamomilla Recutita (Matricaria) Flower Extract, Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Juice, Hydrolyzed Gardenia Florida Extract, Glycerin, Panthenol, Zinc PCA, Disodium EDTA, Maltodextrin, Citric Acid, Sodium Benzoate
I really loved the old formula and have tried this one in two separate orders I'm having multiple clients have irritation when using it I'd say as much as 2 out of 3