Melt Away Gel Remover
- Regular price
- Regular price
- translation missing: en.products.product.sale_price
- translation missing: en.products.product.unit_price_label
- translation missing: en.general.accessibility.unit_price_separator
- translation missing: en.products.product.availability
- Sold Out
Removing lash adhesive has never been easier.
Effortlessly dissolve your lash adhesive with our Melt Away Gel Remover. Melt Away has been carefully formulated with the finest clean ingredients to gently remove lash adhesive without harming natural lashes.
The slightly thicker consistency of Melt Away allows you to target individual lashes with precision. You can remove the extensions you want without gel spreading across the entire eye area, making the process safer and much more comfortable for your client.
Melt Away helps you to speed up your lash removal and get back to what you do best – creating beautiful lashes for your clients!
- Formula information:
- The thicker gel consistency allows for targeted removal without seeping into unwanted areas to allow single lash extension to slide off without harming or irritating client.
- Size: 20 mL
Tape down the bottom lashes and apply a drop size amount of remover onto 2 microbrush swabs. Coat each extension by placing one microbrush swab on top and on the bottom of the lash. Gently coat the extensions with remover and keep sliding down the microbrush swab down the lash until the lashes beging to glide off. Once they have been compltely removed use a Super Cleanse face wipe to wipe away any remaining gel residue. Follow up with a lash bath for a double cleanse to ensure the remover is completelty removed.
- Always clean residue after removal with Prep+Post Makeup Remover Pads and Lint-Free Applicator Swabs.
Methyl Pyrrolidone, Water, Propylene Carbonate, Butyrolactone, Phenoxyethanol, Silica Dimethicone Silylate, Triethanolamine, Polyacrylamide, C13-14 Isoparaffin, Laureth-7, Ethylhexylglycerin, Carbomer, Acrylates/C10-30 Alkyl Acrylate Crosspolymer, Fragrance, Blue 1 (CI 42090), Red 40 (CI 16035), Sodium Sulfate, Sodium Chloride