Online Advanced Classic Education Course
- Regular price
- Regular price
- Translation missing: en.products.product.sale_price
- Translation missing: en.products.product.unit_price_label
- Translation missing: en.general.accessibility.unit_price_separator
- Translation missing: en.products.product.availability
- Sold Out
Start your lash journey with JB LASHES. Learn Anywhere, Anytime.
Let’s begin with the basics! The Online Classic Education Course lays the necessary foundation in techniques, skills and knowledge you need to build a thriving lash career. All aspects of theory, application, styling as well as business basics are covered in 30 comprehensive video modules to become a confident and successful certified JB LASHES Lash Artist!
WHO IS THIS FOR?
- Those who want to venture into the lash industry
- Beauty Professionals looking for a new service to offer their clients
- Individuals seeking to explore added revenue drivers with added community support & guidance
INCLUDED WITH THE COURSE:
- Classic Lashes Starter Kit ($225 value)
- JB LASHES Classic Lashes Education Manual
- Private 1-on-1 Video Call with our Educator (30 minutes)
- Downloadable PDFs
- JB LASHES Academy Certificate of Completion
SNEAK PEEK OF THE COURSE:
- Anatomy of the Eye & Natural Lashes
- Eyelash Extensions 101
- Eye Health Conditions & Allergies vs Irritations
- Workspace Setup
- Sanitization, Lash Artist Hygiene & Safety
- Lash Artist Body Ergonomics
- Lash Application, Removal & After Care
- Step By Step Classic Lashing
- Lash Maps & Styles
- Client Consultation
- Business & Marketing
YOU WILL NEED:
- Internet access
- A computer, tablet or mobile phone
- Lash Model (someone to practice on)
- Classic Lashes Starter Kit (included with the course)
Do I need to be a licensed cosmetologist or esthetician to take this course? Yes. Prior to enrolling in any JB LASHES training program, it's your responsibility to familiarize yourself with and adhere to your state's regulations concerning eyelash extensions. We suggest that you consult your state's Department of Professional Licensing to determine the prerequisites before you enroll in the course. For individuals residing in states where a Cosmetology or Esthetics license is mandatory for performing eyelash extensions, it will be essential to provide evidence of your license when you register for the training.
If I'm currently enrolled in Cosmetology or Esthetics education, can I still take part in the training? Certainly, but you'll need to provide verification of your enrollment during the registration process. Kindly arrange for your school's Admissions department to send an email verifying your enrollment to firstname.lastname@example.org.
How long does it take to complete the course? You have the flexibility to complete the course at your own learning pace. You can pause and resume your progress anytime that suits your schedule. This self-paced approach empower you to tailor your learning experience according to your availability and preferences. Whether you're a quick learner aiming to complete the course swiftly (within 2 days) or you prefer a more gradual approach (within 1 week), this online course allows you to find balance that works best for you.
Do I need to purchase a kit along with the course? The cost of your course includes a comprehensive Classic Lashes Starter Kit that covers all your needs for successful course completion and working with models.
How many clients can be accommodated with the Classic Lashes Starter Kit? The kit has enough supplies to cater to a total of 10-15 clients.
Can a mannequin be substituted for a live model during practice? No. To attain JB LASHES certification, it's a requirement to perform the classic service on an actual live model.